ACCESS TO OUR NETWORK
Mark, Paul, Jiuliano and Michael have lived and worked in Etelä-Pohjanmaa for years, decades. Over that time we have built up a substantial number of friends, colleagues, partners and contacts. As a member of WIISE, you too can access that network.
This could be as soon as you move to Etelä-Pohjanmaa or when you are planning to make a change in your work situation. Whether you need advice, guidance or a job, if we can make useful introductions we will be happy to do so.
Not sure if we can help? Reach out and ask.
Integration Evaluations can be offered free of charge to eligible persons, with the cost being paid by KEHA-keskus via the local municipality. E-P WIISE RY can provide Integration Evaluations to individuals or to groups.
- Foreigners that live in Finland: employees, graduate students, spouses and job seekers. The municipality organises Integration Evaluations for immigrants who have lived in Finland less than three years and which are not registered at the employment office (TE–toimisto).
- If you are eligible, you do not need to be a member of WIISE to receive your Integration Evaluation
What we do:
- Individual initial interview
- Group workshop sessions
- Gain an understanding of each person’s:
- Background, education, work experience, hobbies
- Finnish language skills and preferred learning methods
- Strengths and future plans
- Individual summary discussion
- Create a personal integration plan
- We create a personal Integration Plan for each person, giving a checklist of suggestions, activities and services which will help them integrate to the local community, including:
- Improving their language skills
- Finding work
- Finding hobbies
- Enlarging their contact network
Are You Interested?
- Individuals can apply by contacting WIISE in the first instance
- To arrange Integration Evaluations for a group, contact the WIISE team
If you’re not sure if you are eligible contact the WIISE team anyway we may still be able to help you.