We are planning these core benefits for our members:
- Access to WIISE’s community. Whether you have just moved to Etelä-Pohjanmaa and want to meet people with similar interests, or if you are planning to change your work situation and need advice or guidance. If we can make useful introductions we will be happy to do so.
- A regular newsletter announcing available work that is suitable for WIISE members
- The opportunity for companies to make member-only offers to attract new customers
- Regular networking meetings to get all members to meet (Companies, Organisations, Individuals)
Work vacancy newsletter
Details will be announced at a later date.
Details will be announced as offers are confirmed.
Hosting regular networking meetings
One way for workers to learn about opportunities, and for companies to find potential workers, is for people to meet each other. Sounds simple, but it needs you. Yes, we are talking specifically to you. Networking meetings only work when people attend the events and actually meet, talk, share ideas and (hopefully) contact details.
WIISE arranges regular networking meetings around Etelä-Pohjanmaa. To make them informative and varied, we will invite guest speakers from the local business community and from companies. To make them useful, we will organise speed-networking sessions so people can meet; organisations, companies, individuals. Depending on demand, these events will be themed by industry to make them more relevant, for example, Hospitality, Food production, Metal manufacturing, Technology…
- International Business Degree students
- Finnish Language students
- Vocational students (studying Ammatti)
- Individual Finns and foreigners interested in growing their local network
- Business owners
- Company executives
- Recruitment & HR managers
- Employment agencies
- Companies considering growing their workforce
- Local companies that are looking for workers with an international background
- Companies get the opportunity to meet with potential employees or freelancers.
- The business community gets to meet with members of the immigrant community.
- Foreigners can learn about the local employment opportunities and business community.
Everyone has an opportunity to network and make new contacts.